Sunday, March 25, 2012

Golden Easter Punch


"White and Gold - These are the festival colors and denote happy times. They are used at Christmas and Easter, on many of the greatest saint’s days (except when red is considered more suitable) and on all occasions of great significance to individual Christian people such as Baptism, Confirmation, Weddings or Ordination."   WCDT

Speaking of punch recipes, I thought now would be a great time to share the "Golden Easter Punch" our family enjoyed last Easter Sunday, since Easter is coming up in just two weeks!

Golden Easter Punch

Ingredients:

1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
1 (12 ounce) can orange juice concentrate, thawed
1 (6 ounce) can lemonade concentrate, thawed
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 (2 liter) bottle 7-up (or other carbonated lemon-lime beverage)
1 quart pineapple sherbet

Directions:

Mix juices and vanilla in a large punchbowl.   Add 7-up, stirring well. Add sherbet just before serving.



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I think this could be used for a lot of things....golden birthdays (if people celebrate them)just to name one off the top of my head....sounds and looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really good. I was planning on making a raspberry sherbet punch but I may try yours instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made this for my family for Easter 2020. This was really yummy! I accidentally poured all 12 oz of the lemonade concentrate in (I could only find 12 oz containers), and couldn't find pineapple sherbert quickly enough for the holiday, but it was still great! Thank you for sharing your recipe!

    ReplyDelete