Monday, October 10, 2011

In Honor of the Most Holy Rosary :: An Edible Rosary Link-Up!


Since I had been asked to bring all the treats to serve after Mass this past Sunday, I decided this was the perfect opportunity to make another Cupcake Rosary!

This year we made our Cupcake Rosary with Pumpkin Cupcakes topped with Cream Cheese Frosting and added Fall themed Sprinkles to the tops of the Our Father "beads."   We also used a milk chocolate cross for the Crucifix.


Just like in the past, we'd LOVE to see any of your edible rosary creations made this year in honor of the Most Holy Rosary and the feast of Our Lady of the Rosary, which was just celebrated on October 7th!

The linky will remain open through the end of the month.



Reminder: You have until midnight (PST) to enter our St. Therese Apron Giveaway, if you haven't already!

Regina Sanctissimi Rosarii, Ora pro nobis!
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica!!
    I would love to post about your link party, is there a button or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Xhonane! Please feel free to share about the link up, but unfortunately I didn't have a chance to make a button. Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful and delicious to boot! I was wondering about the cupcakes you would make, and what they would look like. Such a super idea! Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Xhonane ~ I went ahead and quickly made a button. You can find it at the top of the right sidebar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Jessica!! I have it on my blog already!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The third link doesn't work...Hope she can do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Xhonane ~ Thanks for letting me know! I updated the link... It just had an extra "http" for some reason. Thank you also for sharing your link! I love the cupcakes you made. very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can we link up one we made in a previous year, or do you want to keep it to the current year? Don't know that we'll get around to making one this year! And I can't remember if there was a link up last year or not... losing my memory lately, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd like to keep it to the current year, as much as possible, but if you have one to add that wasn't linked last year or earlier, please go ahead and add it to this link up!

    ReplyDelete