Our third Good Shepherd's Garden Party, as we celebrate the 50 days of Easter with The Garden of the Good Shepherd, is based on the theme "The Heaven's Tell God's Glory."
The Heaven's Tell God's Glory Menu Suggestions
Whipped Creamy Clouds
Talking Rain Sparkling Ice
Thunder and Lightning
Lightning Bolt Straws
Visit Charlotte's blog, Waltzing Matilda, to see pictures of their Garden Party for this week. I just love that her girls choose having this week's Good Shepherd's Garden Party as their special dinner following their piano recital! My children would probably do the same... It's amazing how much our children all love and enjoy these special extra celebrations during the Easter season!
1. Create a post about your Good Shepherd's Garden Party or activities for the second week of Easter. (Or any food related posts for St. Joseph the Worker and Good Shepherd Sunday.)
2. Using the linky below, enter the exact link to your post.
3. Add a link your post, referring back to this post so that others can find the party as well! (Please feel free to include the Good Shepherd's Garden Party Button if you'd like!)
4. Be sure to visit the links and see how everyone else has been celebrating!
5. The linky will be open until next Monday when we add a new one for Week 4.
*Be sure to take a look at all of the Week Four links from 2010 and 2011 for all sorts of great ideas!