Can you believe it has already been over four weeks since Easter? The weeks are going by so fast! We are still celebrating the 50 days of Easter with The Garden of the Good Shepherd, and our fourth Garden Party is based on the theme "The Wind and Sea Obey Him."
The Wind and Sea Obey Him Menu Suggestions
Apple or Banana Boats with Pretzel Masts
And Fruit Roll-Up Sails
Net Shaped Pretzels
Mini Pulled Barbecue Pork Sandwiches
Octopus Candy Cupcakes
Pinwheels & Bubbles
Charlotte and I both made modifications to the menu again this week. I just love the Leviathan Hot Dogs, Bun Boats, Pretzel Masts and Cheese Sails that she created for her family. Click on over to her blog to see the rest of her pictures!
I don't think I've mentioned it here at Catholic Cuisine yet, but I, too, am expecting again and have been craving protein like crazy. For our boats I opted to make some Deviled Egg Sail Boats, while restocking my fridge with a bowl of extra hard boiled eggs. You can see the rest of our pictures over at Shower of Roses.
Now it's your turn! How did you and your family celebrate the fourth week of Easter? We'd love to see pictures and hear about how you modified our Good Shepherd's Garden Party for your family, or incorporated any of our other ideas (whether you choose daily activities or just one party for the week) into your celebration.
1. Create a post about your Good Shepherd's Garden Party or activities for the fourth week of Easter.
2. Using the linky below, enter the exact link to your post.
3. Add a link your post, referring back to this post so that others can find the party as well! (Please feel free to include the Good Shepherd's Garden Party Button if you'd like!)
4. Be sure to visit the links and see how everyone else has been celebrating!
5. The linky will be open until next Monday when we add a new one for Week 4.
*Be sure to take a look at all of the Week Five links from last year for all sorts of great ideas!