Can you believe it has already been four weeks since Easter? The weeks are going by so fast! We are still celebrating the 50 days of Easter with The Garden of the Good Shepherd, and our fourth Garden Party is based on the theme "The Wind and Sea Obey Him."
The Wind and Sea Obey Him Menu Suggestions
Apple or Banana Boats with Pretzel Masts
And Fruit Roll-Up Sails
Net Shaped Pretzels
Mini Pulled Barbecue Pork Sandwiches
Octopus Candy Cupcakes
Pinwheels & Bubbles
*First of all, and most importantly, I'd like to ask you all to keep Charlotte and her family in your prayers as they grieve the loss of their precious little one this past week. May our most Blessed Mother comfort them during this time of sadness.
For this week, once again Angie emailed some pictures to share with everyone from her family's Good Shepherd's Garden Party. Angie says, "This week we enjoyed pineapple boats, blue jello seas with Swedish fish, a real toy net as our tablecloth, and fish with BBQ pork. It was a fun feast, especially with the octopus cupcakes! We had the added blessing of celebrating my 7 year old son's birthday. He was thrilled with the party food!"
I posted pictures from Our Fourth Good Shepherd's Garden Party over at Shower of Roses.
Now it's your turn! How did your family celebrate this past week?
1. Create a post about your Good Shepherd's Garden Party or activities for the fourth week of Easter.
2. Using the Mr. Linky below, enter the exact link to your post.
3. Link your post back to this post. (Please feel free to include the Good Shepherd's Garden Party Button!)
4. Be sure to visit the links and see how everyone else has been celebrating!
5. The linky will be open until next Monday when we add a new one for Week 5.