Friday, December 14, 2012

The 2012 Santa Lucia Day Link-Up


If any one would like to share recipes and/or pictures from your St. Lucia Day celebrations, please add the links below! 

Prayer to Saint Lucy

Saint Lucy, your beautiful name signifies light. By the light of faith which God bestowed upon you, increase and preserve this light in my soul so that I may avoid evil, be zealous in the performance of good works, and abhor nothing so much as the blindness and the darkness of evil and of sin.  By your intercession with God, obtain for me perfect vision for my bodily eyes and the grace to use them for God's greater honor and glory and the salvation of all men.  Saint Lucy, virgin and martyr, hear my prayers and obtain my petitions. Amen.


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I put mine at the end of my 7 Quick Takes today...sorry to those who have to wade through all that to get to it. Love the braid! Might have to try that next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it's ok that I shared a picture of the Christmas lights we went to see. It isn't food related, but I love all the ideas I'm reading about for coming years!

    ReplyDelete