Monday, May 10, 2010

Good Shepherd's Garden Party :: Week Five


This past week we celebrated the fifth week of the Easter season with The Garden of the Good Shepherd: A Sticker Calendar to Count the Fifty Days of Easter and a Good Shepherd's Garden Party based on the theme "The Gardener Plants Paradise."

The Gardener Plants Paradise Menu Suggestions

Maple Leaf Cookies
Lemon Crème Flower Cookies
Fresh Fruit
Owl Cupcakes
Olives and/or Rosemary Olive Oil Crackers
Palm Tree Picks in Cheese Cubes
Lily Sandwiches

Decorating Ideas

Roses, Lilies and/or other Flowers
Palm Tree Decorations (Picks, Napkins, etc.)

As usual, my family really enjoyed this week's Garden Party!  I posted some pictures from Our Fifth Good Shepherd's Garden Party over at Shower of Roses.


Now it's your turn! How did your family celebrate this past week?

To Post:

1. Create a post about your Good Shepherd's Garden Party or activities for the fifth week of Easter.
2. Using the Mr. Linky below, enter the exact link to your post.
3. Link your post back to this post. (Please feel free to include the Good Shepherd's Garden Party Button!)
4. Be sure to visit the links and see how everyone else has been celebrating!
5. The linky will be open until next Monday when we add a new one for Week 6.


Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Lots of fun again this week. Happy Belated Mother's Day to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your creations! It's official, I've fizzled out. I have no energy left to go to the store for planning or get out of my self-imposed bed rest to create much of anything.

    However, we continue to follow along with The Garden of the Good Shepherd book and are thankful for the parties we did have.

    Keep inspiring!

    Pax Christi - Lena

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just didn't happen this week =( But I hope to be back next week =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We did make it this week, albeit a bit late, and I have promised my kids to try to catch up on the one we missed. We'll see how that goes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's day and thanks for sharing your parties, they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great garden party this week! Thanks ladies! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always, we really enjoyed this week! I can't believe we're already onto week 6!! I think my kids will be very sad to see this come to an end.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a bit tardy...sorry.

    The timing of the Gardeners Paradise was great. This was a lovely week. Now, it is way past my bed time but I wanted to get this post out b4 tomorrow.

    God bless everyone!

    ReplyDelete