Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Cake for Our Lady of Mount Carmel

The night before last, I sat here trying to think of something to bake for the feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel, which is coming up on July 16th. I was looking for ideas online, and in various cookbooks, and wasn't having very much luck. I started thinking that it would be so neat to make a dessert based on the Brown Scapular.

I didn't really know exactly how I would be able to pull it off, but today I received an email from Kimberlee directing me over to Under Her Starry Mantle. It was just what I was looking for!!!

Last year Anne made a beautiful Brown Scapular Cake for the Feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel. Head on over to her blog and check it out! It's amazing! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. mother Mary please pray for the whole world and ,for my famiy to get an oppertunity to go and work in australia ,since that is a long lasting wish for us.If that is granted I would light 50 candle sticks.

    ReplyDelete