1 sheet pastry puff, thawed
1 (8 ounce) package of brie, rind removed
blackberry jam (or puree)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Thaw pastry puff as per directions.
- Cut pastry puff sheet into 20 equal squares (I rolled out the sheet with a rolling pin so that it would be slightly larger before cutting)
- Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray. Press each square of the pastry dough into the bottom of each muffin tin. Be sure to press the crust all the way up the sides.
- Place a small chunk of brie in each tin.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- If puffs have risen too much push down gently with spoon to form indent.
- Let the pastries cool for a few minutes, then remove from the pan and let cool completely. Add a small spoonful of blackberry jam (or puree) and top with a fresh blackberry.