Have you carved a Saint-O-Lantern this year?
If so, we'd love to see it!
The following carvings were submitted via email or Facebook:
|Pope John Paul II - Submitted by Elizabeth Pullen|
|Pope Benedict XVI - Submitted by Elizabeth Pullen|
|Submitted by Peggy Sue, South Dakota|
|Submitted by Mark S. and inspired by the submission from the Ipps below|
To Add Your Post:
1. Create a post about your Saint-O-Lanterns.
2. Using the Mr. Linky below, enter the exact link to your post.
3. Link your post back to this post.
4. Be sure to visit the links and check out everyone's Saint-O-Lanterns!
5. The linky will be open through November 6th.
6. If you would like to share a picture but do not have a blog, please email it to catholiccuisine[at]gmail[dot]com or post it on our Facebook Page.
Happy All Hallows' Eve!Pin It