Wednesday, October 6, 2010

In Honor of the Most Holy Rosary


Our family has been enjoying making various versions of the "Cupcake Rosary" for the past few years. This year we made our first "full size" rosary to bring to our First Friday Mass & Craft Day last week, in honor of it being the month of the Most Holy Rosary.   Since it was also the feast of St. Therese, I topped each of the Hail Mary Cupcakes Beads with a Chocolate Rose, which was made with Wilton Red Candy Melts and the  Wilton Chocolate Mold - Roses in Bloom.


Just like in the past, we'd LOVE to see any of your edible rosary creations in honor of the Most Holy Rosary and the feast of Our Lady of the Rosary which is celebrated tomorrow, October 7th!   Please feel free to add a link to your post below, or you can also email a picture to be added to this post, if you do not have a blog.

The linky will remain open through the end of the month. 

Regina Sanctissimi Rosarii, Ora pro nobis!

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love the Cupcake Rosary!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankful to all the people involved in the Catholic Cuisine site-it is truly beautiful & inspiring;I can't believe I actually cry when I see some of the wonderful creations-like today with the Holy Rosary.The whole site has such a deep&profound feeling about it-I know you all truly mean what you say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an answer to prayer! What inspiration this blog gives as to how to celebrate/teach/live feast days/Catholic calendar! THANK YOU!!! I now know how I am going to celebrate the feast of the Holy Rosary! I will be checking this blog in the future for ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we make the Rosary cupcakes 3x a year. It's always a treat to see so many variations to honor this month and Our Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm linking 2 of mine! Thanks so much! It's so fun to see the different ones!

    ReplyDelete