Our third Good Shepherd's Garden Party, as we celebrate the 50 days of Easter with The Garden of the Good Shepherd, is based on the theme "The Heaven's Tell God's Glory."
The Heaven's Tell God's Glory Menu Suggestions
Whipped Creamy Clouds
Talking Rain Sparkling Ice
Thunder and Lightning
Lightning Bolt Straws
Please say a little prayer for Charlotte, as she recovers from a pulled muscle in her back. In the meantime, her husband did a wonderful job with their Garden Party!
I made quite a few substitutions for this week... I think next year it would be so fun to compile a list of everyone's ideas for each menu item! The possibilities really are endless. You can see all of our pictures over at Shower of Roses.
Now it's your turn! How did you and your family celebrate this third week of Easter? We'd love to see pictures and hear about how you modified our Good Shepherd's Garden Party for your family, or incorporated any of our other ideas (whether you choose daily activities or just one party for the week) into your celebration. Also, anyone who would like to share food related posts from this year's Feast of Our Lady of Fatima or Good Shepherd Sunday are welcome to join as well!
1. Create a post about your Good Shepherd's Garden Party or activities for the second week of Easter. (Or any food related posts for Our Lady of Fatima and Good Shepherd Sunday.)
2. Using the linky below, enter the exact link to your post.
3. Add a link your post, referring back to this post so that others can find the party as well! (Please feel free to include the Good Shepherd's Garden Party Button if you'd like!)
4. Be sure to visit the links and see how everyone else has been celebrating!
5. The linky will be open until next Monday when we add a new one for Week 4.
*Be sure to take a look at all of the Week Four links from last year for all sorts of great ideas!