- Pretzel Rods
- Candy Melts (or white chocolate bark/chocolate chips with a little of your favorite food coloring added)
- Paper Labels (make them yourself from construction paper with black squiggly lines)
- Break or cut pretzel rods in half.
- Melt candy melts or chocoalte chips in microwave on medium heat for 1 minute. Stir and continue cooking at 15 second intervals until melted. Stir well. Add a few drops food coloring if desired. Dip ends of pretzels in melted candy.
- Place on wax paper or aluminum foil to dry.
- When dry, wrap with labels and secure with tape.