Sunday, December 5, 2010

St Nicholas Cake!

We made our cake for St. Nicholas today since tomorrow will be a school day!
I saw a recipe for a Santa Claus cake in a Pillsbury Holiday magazine and decided to make it and just change the hat to make him St. Nicholas!
You'll need:
Any cake mix (we chose Red Velvet), and the ingredients to make that cake
White frosting
2 gumdrops
1 small marshmallow
Coconut
Yellow and red licorice pieces
Red sprinkles

Bake the cake according to the directions in a 13x9 cake pan.
Cool and cut in the above way


Frost and decorate!
The kids can't wait to dig in!
Happy Feast of St. Nicholas!
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. That is SO cute Jamie! Thanks for posting the directions!! Happy feast of St. Nicholas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love things that don't require special pans :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like something we can do today! Fun and Easy!!!
    Thanks!
    God bless,
    Mary @ CHeerios

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie Jo~ I guess I should have looked at all the ideas before I posted...didn't even SEE your cute cake before I made the Mighty Miter cake! I just LOVE this cutie pie St. Nicholas cake. God Bless your fun feast day and thanks for sharing your yummy ideas:+)

    ReplyDelete