We are celebrating the 50 days of Easter with The Garden of the Good Shepherd and with a weekly Good Shepherd's Garden Party! The theme and menu for the first week was based on "The Good Shepherd's Pasture."
The Good Shepherd's Pasture Menu Suggestions
Mini Shepherd's Pies
Graham Cracker Gates
Ewe and Ram Cupcakes
Wolf Paw Cookies
First head over to Waltzing Matilda to see pictures from Charlotte's Good Shepherd's Garden Party!
Now it's your turn! How did you and your family celebrate this first week of Easter? We'd love to see pictures and hear about how you modified our Good Shepherd's Garden Party for your family, or incorporated any of our other ideas (whether you choose daily activities or just one party for the week) into your celebration. Also, anyone who would like to share any food related posts from your Divine Mercy Sunday and the Beatification of Pope John Paul II is welcome to join as well!
1. Create a post about your Good Shepherd's Garden Party or activities for the first week of Easter. (Or any food related posts for Divine Mercy Sunday and the Beatification of Pope John Paul II.)
2. Using the linky below, enter the exact link to your post.
3. Add a link your post, referring back to this post so that others can find the party as well! (Please feel free to include the Good Shepherd's Garden Party Button!)
4. Be sure to visit the links and see how everyone else has been celebrating!
5. The linky will be open until next Monday when we add a new one for Week 2.