We are celebrating the 50 days of Easter with The Garden of the Good Shepherd and with a weekly Good Shepherd's Garden Party! The theme and menu for the first week was based on "The Good Shepherd's Pasture."
The Good Shepherd's Pasture Menu Suggestions
Mini Shepherd's Pies
Graham Cracker Gates
Ewe and Ram Cupcakes
Wolf Paw Cookies
First head over to Waltzing Matilda to see pictures from Charlotte's first Good Shepherd's Garden Party! Aren't her Ram cupcakes adorable? She let me have a sneak peek at them before attempting to decorate ours. And be sure to check out her favorite new Easter Decoration!
Now it's your turn! How did you and your family celebrated this first week of Easter. We'd love to see pictures and hear about how you modified our Good Shepherd's Garden Party for your family, or incorporated any of our other ideas (whether you choose daily activities or just one party for the week) into your celebration.
1. Create a post about your Good Shepherd's Garden Party or activities for the first week of Easter.
2. Using the Mr. Linky below, enter the exact link to your post.
3. Link your post back to this post. (Please feel free to include the Good Shepherd's Garden Party Button!)
4. Be sure to visit the links and see how everyone else has been celebrating!
5. The linky will be open until next Monday when we add a new one for Week 2.