So, for supper, we'll make Granny's Potato and Pork Chop Casserole (It's so yummy and sooo easy!) and we'll talk about how God is stronger than the evil one and his temptations.
Potato and Pork Chop Casserole
1. Grease the bottom of a cookie sheet that has sides.
2. Wash, peal, and slice potatoes and place a single layer on the sheet. (I usually do about 1 per person.)
3. Season pork chops and place on potatoes. ( I use creole seasoning.)
4. 2 cans cream of mushroom soup and about a can of milk. Mix this in a small bowl and pour over pork chops.
5. 8 oz Shredded cheddar cheese over top.
6. Cover with foil and bake 45min to 1 hour. (It's ready when your potatoes are done.)
7. Uncover and let cheese brown 10-15 min.
This recipe was submitted by Lori, from Busy with Blessings, for the feast of St. Anthony Abbot on January 17th. Thank you Lori!Pin It