- 4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup Hershey's Caramel syrup
Update: Ours is no longer available. You can find a similar model or a milk frother here.
- Prepare one serving at a time by adding 2 Tablespoons syrup to 8 oz. of heated milk.
- Make a delicious cold Caramel drink by using cold milk.
- Add instant coffee to make a café-style Caramel Latte (This is how I made mine this morning. Yummm!!)
- Top with a "Mount" of whipped cream and then a bit more caramel. (Which I intended to do and then totally forgot!!)